OpenOffice Debian Packages

Hi,

I'm trying to install the OpenOffice debian packages.  I've added the server
to my /etc/apt/sources.list, and did an apt-get update.  However, when I try
to apt-get install openoffice.org I get the following problem:

root@nylan:/etc/apt# apt-get install openoffice.org
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  openoffice.org: Depends: libgpcl0 but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

I have tried to install libgpcl0 with apt-get as well, but I get the
following message:

root@nylan:/etc/apt# apt-get install libgpcl0
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libgpcl0 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package libgpcl0 has no installation candidate

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks for your work on this, I've been hoping to run OpenOffice for some
time but when I've downloaded their builds the program never works.  It is
great that someone is addressing the problem and integrating it with apt!

	Jared

--
Love all, serve all.