Re: OpenOffice.org builds on powerpc, but wont install

I would be glad to help you on ppc, I ave a G4 450 and enough disk space to work with OO.org.

I follow the instructions using the diff and dsc but i have the following error :
+ nice -40 dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -rfakeroot
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is openoffice.org
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.641d.cvs20020417-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is powerpc
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libstlport4.5-dev (>=4.5.3.gcc3-2)
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: (Use -d flag to override.)

and i have allready installed all of your debs for ppc concerning libstlport4.5 including libstlport4.5-dev

then i try with the procedure trough the openoffice CVS, but i dont know where is nidd's CVS.

Tanks in advance for your help.

Benoit

Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

Hi ..
I finisched the build on powerpc, after 24h it finished :)

But the install and packaging of the deb failed. Im working on it!
I hope to upload a new deb for PPC soon!:)

	Regards
		Jan