Re: last error, i hope

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 06:21:33PM +0200, Wolfgang Nolte wrote:
> hi folk,
>
> has anyone an idea? what's going wrong?
>
>  debian/rules build
> make: Für das Target »build« gibt es nichts zu tun.

How far are you?  According to this, you built OO, is that right?

If not, run debian/rules clean and try again.  That will reset the build
back to the beginning.

> build-tree/oo_stable1_cvs20020401_src/instsetoo/unxlngi3.pro/01/normal/setup -R:/var/local/wolfgang/OpenOffice/openoffice.org-stable1.cvs20020401/debian/local/rsfile.txt
> glibc version: 2.2.5
> Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing
> >from list!
> make: *** [debian/stampdir/setup] Fehler 1

Setup returned an error.  Not surprising, as we've not got this working yet.
Run setup yourself without the -R and see what it says.

Here's the next step that needs to be done to get setup fixed:

------------------
< haggai> OK, so setup wanted to copy libmozab2.so and libmozabdrv2.so and libstdc++
< haggai> I ignored them and things came up OK

< haggai> I guess the mozab stuff will make something somewhere not work
<@reals> haggai: if you don't package them you should get a working
installation that just doesn't have addressbook
< haggai> reals: OK, I'll do that first then

< haggai> but libstdc++ is already in /usr/lib
< haggai> How can I stop setup from wanting to copy those?
<@reals> haggai: you can only ignore it if you know for sure that you will
have a suitable libstdc++ in /usr/lib
< haggai> reals: the .deb control file has that information
<@reals> haggai: remove them from the scp files, rebuild & deliver scp, then
go tyo instsetoo, nuke the unxlngi4.pro and run build

/me waits for someone to send a patch for setupzip.scp :)