zipdep and oo-xvfb-run (Was: Re: New diff.gz and .dsc)

Samuli Suonpaa <suonpaa@iki.fi> writes:
> I couldn't figure out why. The command I used to start the build
> process was 'fakeroot debian/rules build'. Now trying with 'debuild
> -rfakeroot'. Will report that run in the morning.

Ok, done. Let's see... From stderr-log:

 fakeroot debian/rules clean
chmod: getting attributes of `debian/local/scripts/oo-xvfb-run': No such file or directory
 dpkg-source -b openoffice-0.641c
 debian/rules build
chmod: getting attributes of `debian/local/scripts/oo-xvfb-run': No such file or directory

[...]

zipdep: Command not found.
	zip warning: ../../unxlngi3.pro/bin/fontunxppds.zip not found or empty
zipdep: Command not found.
zipdep: Command not found.
	zip warning: ../../unxlngi3.pro/bin/fontunxafm.zip not found or empty
zipdep: Command not found.
zipdep: Command not found.
	zip warning: ../unxlngi3.pro/bin/fontunxpsprint.zip not found or empty
WARNING: checkdll not found!
WARNING: checkdll not found!
/work/debian-src/openoffice/openoffice-0.641c/debian/local/scripts/oo-xvfb-run: Command not found.
make: *** [debian/stampdir/build.dmake] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 322:
dpkg-buildpackage failed!

There is a patch 004_zipdep_not_found.diff included, so I guess that
one is not exactly a new problem. I can provide more information if
someone points mee where to look at.

Oh, and I guess I know what's wrong with that oo-xvfb-run! It seems to
be in directory debian/debian/local/scripts! Isn't that one debian too
many?

Suonpää...