Re: New diff.gz and .dsc

Jan-Hendrik Palic <jan.palic@linux-debian.de> writes:
> I applied the three patches from Chris related to xvfb-run.
> I hope, the build on intel will just finish ...
> please try it out and mail some errormessages to this list (no
> bugreports to BTS :P).

First thing, right at the start:

chmod: getting attributes of `debian/local/scripts/oo-xvfb-run': No such file or directory

And yes, there really isn't such file.

After that, I get abou a dozen of these:

mkdir: error while loading shared libraries: libfakeroot.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I couldn't figure out why. The command I used to start the build
process was 'fakeroot debian/rules build'. Now trying with
'debuild -rfakeroot'. Will report that run in the morning.

Suonpää...