Re: lx_files.bmp cannot be opened.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:50:28PM +0530, Rajkumar Farkiya wrote:
> Hi!,
>
> We are getting this error on compilation of OpenOffice 641C
> Source code.
>
> Please help.
> -Raj
>
> f258: Error: This file lx_files.bmp cannot be opened.

If you look further up the log, you'll see that the generation of this file
failed because it was impossible to connect to the Xvfb Xserver.

Do you have the variable XAUTHORITY set?  If so, please unset it and try
again.

We are working on a more robust solution to this problem using xvfb-run.
The next .diff that Jan posts should hopefully include this.

Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany