Testing openoffice

Hello

I just tested the Open Office Debian packages available from
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~nidd/debian/unstable/>.  I installed
openoffice_0.638c-1_i386.deb and libstlport4.0_4.0-0.1_i386.deb on my
Debian/Woody system, and tried to start the program.  It fails:

  % ooffice
  /usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup.bin: error while loading shared
    libraries: libstlport_gcc.so: cannot open shared object file: No
    such file or directory
  /usr/bin/ooffice: /usit/saruman/bsd-u1/pre/.openoffice/soffice: No
    such file or directory
  %

I had to make a symlink in /usr/lib/ to get the program to run:

  # cd /usr/lib/
  # ln -s libstlport_gcc.so.4.0 libstlport_gcc.so

I tried to run 'ldconfig', but this did not generate the required
symlink.

After fixing this symlink, the program starts and seem to run just
fine.

(I'm not quite sure where to report this problem, so I try this list.
I hope that is OK. :-)