OO 1.0.2 backported to woody

FYI:

I've backported OpenOffice.org 1.0.2 to woody and added these packages
to a larger collection of packages I do maintain [1].

Notes regarding these packages:
- they are compiled using a backported gcc 3.2.1
- as a workaround for the problem with the same file in several
  packages each openoffice.org-l10n package conflict with all
  other openoffice.org-l10n packages

These packages are only lightly tested, any comments are welcome.

Thanks for your good work with packaging OO!
Adrian

BTW: Please Cc me on replies.

[1] http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.