Re: Upgrading octave-stk to 2.5.0

Le 26/02/2018 à 14:01, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2018-02-26 10:35]:

I have taken a few more steps towards a 2.5.0-1 release for octave-stk : d/copyright and d/patches have been updated.

I am currently trying to test in amd64/unstable using cowbuilder, but I am hitting a problem that seems related to the recent changes discussed on this list.

More precisely, "gbp buildpackage --git-pbuilder" fails because dh-octave is missing.  More details : here <https://github.com/jbect/octave-stk-debian-packaging/blob/master/packaging-stk-2.5.0.md#testing-with-cowbuilder>.

What am I doing wrong ?

You should perhaps update your base image (cf. https://wiki.debian.org/cowbuilder#Every_day_usage)?

Ok I will try.  But I have been doing exactly like this, without trouble, in the past...