Salsa merge requests

Hi,

I just noticed we have our first merge request on salsa. I didn't see
any notification, did anyone else? I just changed my own notification
setting for the group from "Global" to "Watch" in case that will help,
and not be too annoying.

I hope most patches still come in via BTS, but as long as notifications
work I guess this is a useful way for people to offer changes.

I can't comment on the content or purpose of the MR, other than the
commit message should be rewritten and it needs a trailing newline.

--
mike