Re: Missing upload for octave-econometrics

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-02-14 17:51]:

The git repository for octave-econometrics contains a finalized changelog entry and a tag for version 1:1.1.1-5, but that version was never uploaded to the archive.

Moreover there is a pending commit from Mike after that changelog entry.

Rafael: do you have the built source package somewhere on your drive that you
could upload immediately, or should I remaster the changelog entry and prepare a new upload?

I will upload it soon. My automated script failed because "debsign -r" does not work with a .changes file containing a colon (":") in its file name.