Re: Maintainer email

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-02-03 21:57]:

I just made an upload of dynare, which I think is the first package to have team+pkg-octave-team@tracker.d.o for the Maintainer field.

It should normally continue to appear on the team's tracker page, despite it no longer using pkg-octave-devel@lists.alioth.d.o, see:

https://tracker.debian.org/teams/pkg-octave-team/

Note that dh-octave is not on that page, because it uses debian-octave@lists.d.o, but that is only a temporary situation. It will be fixed either by a new upload, or by Mike manually adding the package to the team.

I just uploaded version 0.2.0 of dh-octave to unstable with the correct Maintainer value.

All other packages are still using the old list.

I'm wondering whether we should do a mass-upload or not to finish the transition.

Recall that emails sent by humans to team+pkg-octave-team@tracker.d.o go to /dev/null, so that may be a reason to wait until this is fixed.

Do you know when this will be fixed?