Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Autopkgtest for the OF packages

* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2017-09-18 16:40]:

Le 18/09/2017 à 16:02, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :

You need to have "Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-octave" in d/control. The version of octave-stk currently in Git has it.

I can see that the field is here, yes.  But apparently the tests are not detected ("SKIP no tests in this package autopkgtest").

Am I missing something?  Could you please try and tell me if you get a different outcome?

Do you have version 0.10 of autodep8 installed in your system? Previous versions had no support for Octave packages.