Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Autopkgtest for the OF packages

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-09-13 13:44]:

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:44:18AM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
Version 1.5.1 of octave-pkg-dev has got out the NEW queue and version 0.10
of autodep8, with Octave support added by yours truly, is now in unstable.
Everything is ready now to have the Debian Octave-Forge packages being
autotested by the Debian Continuous Integration infrastructure [*].

In order for that to happen, the field "Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-octave" must appear in the source stanza of debian/control. I just did it with a mass-commit to the Git repositories. I apologize in advance if something got screwed up with by my semi-automatic procedure.

Great news, thanks a lot!

And here is the recipe for running the tests (from the package source in the current Git version):

   autopkgtest -B . -- null