Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] New upload of octave-pkg-dev with autopkgtest capabilites

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 09:58:27PM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2017-09-01 21:33]:
>
> > * Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-09-01 17:04]:
> >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > The only downside IMO is that we are now dependent on the reactivity
> > > of the autodep8 maintainers (but I guess they will be happy to
> > > integrate our patch).
> >
> > autodep8 is maintained under collab-maint.  Any DD has the appropriate
> > access rights to the Git repository.  Getting the patch accepted should
> > not be a big deal.
>
> I just committed the changes for adding support for the OF packages
> in autodep8: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/autodep8.git/commit/?h=octave&id=4805567b1866aa582eb7acca0a38dc3d28d3224d
>
> I also upload version 1.5.0 of octave-pkg-dev to unstable.  As soon as the
> new autodep8 package with octave support is released, we can start adding
> "Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-octave" to the DOG packages.

Fantastic! I have told the news to terceiro on #debian-qa, let’s wait for his
feedback.

BTW, looking at the commit for adding support to go packages (c4e122a5b), it
looks like we should also add an entry to examples.md, and a test file under
test/.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer