Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] New upload of octave-pkg-dev with autopkgtest capabilites

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2017-09-01 21:33]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-09-01 17:04]:

[snip]

The only downside IMO is that we are now dependent on the reactivity of the autodep8 maintainers (but I guess they will be happy to integrate our patch).

autodep8 is maintained under collab-maint. Any DD has the appropriate access rights to the Git repository. Getting the patch accepted should not be a big deal.

I just committed the changes for adding support for the OF packages in autodep8: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/autodep8.git/commit/?h=octave&id=4805567b1866aa582eb7acca0a38dc3d28d3224d

I also upload version 1.5.0 of octave-pkg-dev to unstable. As soon as the new autodep8 package with octave support is released, we can start adding "Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-octave" to the DOG packages.

Best,