Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-odepkg FTBFS on mips

Le lundi 15 septembre 2014 à 13:29 +0200, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :
> The octave-odepkg package FTBFS on mips:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=octave-odepkg&arch=mips&ver=0.8.4-2&stamp=1409767149
>
> This happens when running the odepkg_octsolver_rodas test, but there is
> no informative failure message.

The information is in this line:

 Build killed with signal TERM after 300 minutes of inactivity

The problem is that the test odepkg_octsolver_rodas takes forever. And
the buildd is configured to kill the package build after nothing written
on stdout after 300 min.

> This will cause the removal of octave-odepkg from testing, as well as
> that of octave-ocs.  How could we debug this?

I have compiled the package on the porterbox (gabrielli), and uploaded
it. So this should be fixed for now.

However, on the longer term, something should be done in order to make
that test faster (or at least make it display something like a progress
counter, which should be enough to prevent the killing).

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer