Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-odepkg 0.8.4-2

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-09-02 21:51]:

In my opinion the best way to handle this situation would have been to put Rafael's name in the trailer of the changelog, since this upload is 100% his work.

It is not really 100% my work, as you noticed later. However, I prepared the debian/changelog entry with my name in the trailer line because I am the only one in the Uploader list. I think we have discussed about this already and decided that this should be the usage now.