Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-quaternion 2.2.0-1

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-01-13 18:53]:

Why do you put "RFU" in subject if you don't want an upload? :)

Changed my mind on the fly and forgot to change the subject...

My opinion is that the package should be uploaded, either to unstable if it works on octave 3.6, or to experimental if it needs 3.8. In case it's uploaded to unstable, rebuilding it later is not so costly for build daemons and does not involve any action from us (only the Release Team pushing a button).

Ok, go ahead.