Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Packaging Octave 3.8

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:23:58 +0100, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Another issue is the build failures on most non-Linux and non-x86
> arches. I will take care of that. I plan to disable the JIT on most
> non-x86 arches, and to disable the GUI on non-Linux arches, hoping that
> it will be enough.

Disabling JIT on non-x86 is probably appropriate given the failures and
the recent addition of the feature.

I have committed two patches to fix the kfreebsd and hurd build failures
in libgui, so there should be no need to disable the GUI. I have a
successful kfreebsd build, but haven't been able to test on hurd,
hopefully it follows suit with the additional patch.

--
mike