Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Multi-archifying Octave

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien.villemot@ens.fr> [2012-02-25 10:47]:

> [snip]
>
> So by default debhelper 9 will put everything under /usr/lib/<triplet>,
> both Octave dynamic libraries and everything else that used to go in
> /usr/lib/octave.
>
> [snip]

If this is really the case, just let everything be installed vy default
under the ugly doubled-triplet path.  I thought that it would be
necessary to explicitly set the installation path for the *.oct files as
/usr/lib/<triplet>/octave/ instead of just /usr/lib/octave/.