Re: pushed prooftree changes

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 09:15:45AM +0100, Hendrik Tews wrote:
> Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> writes:
>
> > However, we are currently in a soft freeze, that is no new upstream
> > versions of packages will migrate into testing.
>
> OK, are you sure? I only see
>
> Remember:
>  * New packages must be in testing before January 5th.
>
> I thought that affects software currently not in unstable, but
> not new versions of software that is already in unstable/testing.

It was my understanding that migrations of new upstream versions are
blocked now. I just tried to look it up in the announcements of the
release team, and couldn't find a confirmation of my understanding.
Does anyone on this list know what the policy is? Otherwise I will
have to embarass myself and ask on debian-devel ;-)

> Anyway, the current prooftree version in testing does not work
> with Coq 8.6.

Note that coq 8.6 has not migrated to testing, despite the fact that it
is in sid since 13 days.

-Ralf.