Re: Enabling flambda

Hi,

On 08/11/2016 02:10, Pierre Boutillier wrote:
> Hi, (Disclaimer: I'm nobody in debian, I'm here because, for years, I tell
> myself I should help maintaining ocaml-packages but I've never taken the
> plunge).

Nah… You are not nobody, You are one of our users :-) Debian is nothing
without you!

P.S.: And yes, some help would be more than welcome and I'd be happy to mentor
and sponsor uploads (just like every maintainer on this list!). I can promise
it is fun. Join us! :-)

--
Mehdi, with all the hats I have in Debian and, first, as a user too.