Re: ITP, RFS for Caml Crush package

On 18/04/2015 18:57, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Le 17/04/2015 15:21, Thomas Calderon a écrit :
>> I have bumped Caml Crush to 1.0.5.
>> It includes improved documentation, some fixes and new features.
>>
>> Furthermore, I hope it address some of the concerns related to the
>> licensing of the project.
>>
>> Is it possible to update the package in the NEW queue on ftpmasters ?
>
> Done.
>
> Cheers,

Hi,

I have bumped Caml Crush to 1.0.6.

I was authorised to switch to a MIT license which should be more in line
with DFSG.

Is it possible to update the package in the NEW queue on ftpasters?

Many thanks.

--
Cordialement,

Thomas Calderon
Laboratoire architectures matérielles et logicielles
Sous-direction expertise
ANSSI
Tél: 01 71 75 88 55