Re: Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

On 06/22/2012 07:41 PM, ygrek wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:56:51 +0200 Stéphane Glondu
> <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

In general, packages marked "RFA" are those without a dedicated human
>> maintainer, and might be in bad shape. There are not a lot of these
>> currently, but it might change in the future.
>>
>> Packages that have not been updated in a while (same version in
>> stable and testing) might also deserve a look. It can be seen in
>> the DDPO as well.
>>
>> New upstream versions (if debian/watch is up-to-date) are also
>> available in the "Watch" columns, but it's too late now to
>> initiate big transitions...
>
> Just checked ocaml-extunix there. It shows upstream version 0.0.4,
> while the latest version is really 0.0.5 and it contains a fix for
> potential crash (quite unlikely, but still) with ocaml 4.00.

So not critical for Wheezy which ships 3.12.1 no? :)

In any case, I'm well aware of this new upstream release. I intended to
package it for Wheezy (as it mainly brings fixes).

> Watch page says that it is up-to-date :
> http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=ocaml-extunix but same page
> yaml output says newer version available :
> http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/udd-dehs?pkg=ocaml-extunix Thought I'd
> better let you know. Thanks for all your work!

Yeah, those pages tend to be outdated... or are not run often, or...
never managed to ask why.

Thanks for your mail!

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي