Re: Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:56:51 +0200
Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:

> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org
>
> In general, packages marked "RFA" are those without a dedicated human
> maintainer, and might be in bad shape. There are not a lot of these
> currently, but it might change in the future.
>
> Packages that have not been updated in a while (same version in stable
> and testing) might also deserve a look. It can be seen in the DDPO as well.
>
> New upstream versions (if debian/watch is up-to-date) are also available
> in the "Watch" columns, but it's too late now to initiate big transitions...

Just checked ocaml-extunix there. It shows upstream version 0.0.4, while the latest
version is really 0.0.5 and it contains a fix for potential crash (quite unlikely, but still)
with ocaml 4.00.
Watch page says that it is up-to-date : http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=ocaml-extunix
but same page yaml output says newer version available : http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/udd-dehs?pkg=ocaml-extunix
Thought I'd better let you know. Thanks for all your work!

--
 ygrek
 http://ygrek.org.ua/