Re: has anyone built a private ocaml 4.0 repo yet?

Le 12/06/2012 21:03, Eric Cooper a écrit :
> Has anyone rebuilt the compiler and library packages with ocaml
> 4.0 yet?  Is it anywhere I can point my apt sources at?

Not that I am aware of.

I am currently working on the ocaml package itself, and I hope to upload
a new version to experimental soon. The whole stack will probably take
more time, though, since it seems that this new version requires changes
(hence, manual work) in more packages than usual.

When all (or a significant portion) of the packages are properly fixed,
I will setup a private repository as usual, for testing purposes.
However, keep in mind that Wheezy will soon be frozen and it's basically
the current state of sid that will be released with it.

Stéphane