Re: tuareg-mode 2.0.6

On 06/06/12 09:28, Ralf Treinen wrote:
Hello,

just to let you know what is going on with tuareg-mode. I was hoping to
upload the debian package of tuareg-mode 2.0.6 before the gates to wheezy
are closing. Unfortunately, when doing some basic testing I was hit by

https://forge.ocamlcore.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1167&group_id=43&atid=255

IMHO this is severe enough to not upload this version of tuareg-mode
to sid. The package for 2.0.6 is in the git repo if you want to try for
yourself.

That only affects the SMIE feature no? (which is new… so people can still disable it).

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/