Re: package hol-light updated

On 31/05/2012 10:26, Hendrik Tews wrote:
as the subject says ... I packaged a new upstream version,
deleted and added some packages. The testsuit run successfully in
15 hours.

Uploaded.

A comment, though: in the git repository, you unapplied the patches, imported the new upstream version, then reapplied the patches. You don't need to apply the patches in the git repository. We usually don't commit applied patches in team repositories. Have a look at e.g. ocaml itself. Ì personnally use dom-{apply,save}-patches, but I heard git-pq may be useful too for interacting with git.

Stéphane