Re: Automatic dependencies for shared modules

On 06/22/2011 10:30 PM, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
Le 22/06/2011 22:27, Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
I'd like to upload an updated dh_ocaml package soon, so as to fix
the experimental liquidsoap package. Let me know if this ok for the
team.

We don't have any major transition going on, so I don't see why we
should hold back this upload. So, please go ahead!

Actually, there is the type-conv transition ongoing... but I don't
foresee any issue in uploading dh-ocaml now.

That's why I said "major" :p

Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/