Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

> # Thu May 26 08:03:15 UTC 2011
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: dvcs-autosync
> tags 620962 + pending
Bug #620962 [wnpp] ITP: dvcs-autosync -- dvcs-autosync uses inotify and XMPP messages for nearly-instanteneous commit/push/pull handling of DVCS systems (tested mainly with git) for a distributed Dropbox/etc. replacement
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: haskell-citeproc-hs
> tags 627536 + pending
Bug #627536 [wnpp] ITP: haskell-citeproc-hs -- Haskell Implementation of the Citation Style Language
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: activemq-activeio
> tags 627781 + pending
Bug #627781 [wnpp] ITP: activemq-activeio -- protocol implementation framework for ActiveMQ
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: at-spi2-core
> tags 540332 + pending
Bug #540332 [wnpp] RFP: at-spi2-core -- Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (Core) - dbus
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: activemq-protobuf
> tags 627780 + pending
Bug #627780 [wnpp] ITP: activemq-protobuf -- Protocol Buffers Maven plugin for ActiveMQ
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: lwt
> tags 587472 + pending
Bug #587472 [src:lwt] META should be provided by liblwt-ocaml
Added tag(s) pending.

587472: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587472
627780: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=627780
620962: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=620962