Re: Transition to OCaml 3.12.0...

Hello,

On 10-03-2011, David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org> wrote:
> Hello Stéphane,
>
> 2011/3/10 Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org>:
>> After #613848 is done.
>
> Could we have a message on this list when the transition is started,
> so has to avoid upgrading or installing packages during it? Thank you.

What would be really great, would be to have a state per ocaml package
telling you which one you should not upgrade in fact and which one you
should upgrade.

For example, I am always afraid to broke current transition by uploading
new package versions. I think it should be ok to upload "leaf" packages,
but I am not sure ("leaf" is e.g. ocaml-sqlexpr).

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--
My company: http://www.ocamlcore.com