updating ocamlnet

In the process of updating ocamlnet to the new upstream version
(3.2.1), I've run into a few minor problems that I notice have been
fixed in Gerd's SVN repo.  I assume that the orig.tar.gz in Debian
should match Gerd's current stable version.

What's the best way to cherry-pick the fixes from SVN?  I'd like to
add them to debian/patches (preferably automatically), so that they
can be easily dropped when Gerd releases the next upstream version.