Re: build-dep-graph and ocaml-debian-status disabled

On 16-02-2011, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> Prodded by the alioth admins due to disk space utilization, I discovered
> that I was still maintaining in my homepage a couple of services linked
>=66rom the OCaml team (wiki) page:
>
> - build-dep-graph (the tool in our svn at /trunk/tools/build-dep-graph)
> - ocaml-debian-status (ditto at /trunk/tools/ocaml-debian-status)
>
> I've no idea whether they were still used or not (and I didn't have time
> to check up to now), but for sure they are disabled since this morning
> and I've removed them from my home dir. The code is still safe in SVN
> though, if you discover they are needed, it would be nice to setup them
> again in the home dir of the pkg-ocaml-maint project (where I should
> have set up them in the very beginning). All in all, I've the impression
> they are no longer needed since quite some time, superseded by the
> transition monitor.
>
> Cheers.
>
> PS please Cc:-me on reply *if* you want to get my attention

I setup the build-dep-graph stuff last year:

gildor@alioth:~/build-dep-graph$ crontab -l
# m h  dom mon dow   command
05 00   *   *   *   (cd $HOME/build-dep-graph && svn up ; make update install) > /dev/null

Seems we were overwriting each other stuff since one year. At least
there is nothing to change after you stop your script, for this part.

Concerning the ocaml-debian-status, I think the transition monitor is
made for this task.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--