Re: Comments regarding aac-tactics_0.1-r13244-1_amd64.changes

Le 10/02/2011 20:50, Torsten Werner a écrit :
>>> your package has strange Depends/Recommends: ocamlp5-jnvc7,
>>> libcoq-ocaml-dev-cjvm8, libcoq-ocaml-cjvm8. Please explain that.
>>
>> These are dependencies of binary packages that are automatically
>> generated. You'll see a lot of those in OCaml libraries. See [1].
>
> Maybe. But I could not find any package that resolves those
> dependencies. I have to reject the upload if Depends cannot be resolved
> in main.

First, it's camlp5-jnvc7 (without the leading "o"), and it's provided by
the camlp5 package currently in unstable.

As far as Coq is concerned, the coq package in experimental has indeed
been updated, and the dependency is broken now. But rebuilding it
against coq from experimental should fix that. I can do that and upload
a new version of aac-tactics if you want.

Stéphane