Slow retirement

Hi all fellow pkg-ocaml-maintainers,

Since a few days, I am considering to retire from various extra
activities I had, like Debian. The reasons are quite simple: I want to
spend more time with my family and I just buy a house that will need
some work.

My first child was born 3 years ago, and I have been struggling to keep
my Debian activities at an acceptable level since then.

This is not a formal retirement, I will still be around for at least 6
months. However, I would like that other people begin to take care of
some of my important packages, esp. unison. We will have time to talk
about this after squeeze release.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--