Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On 03-12-2010, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
> --------------030406090201010307010801
>
> Le 03/12/2010 16:24, Sylvain Le Gall a =C3=A9crit :
>>> There is a problem with inversion of flags for library in pcre-ocaml. =

[...]

>> (the patch is from Magnus Therning)
>
> I independently came up with the attached patch against the version in
> git (didn't check yours), and checked that cameleon, cduce, ceve, galax,
> json-wheel, matita, ocsigen and pkglab build successfully. I pushed it
> for reference; however, the next sid version will (most likely) be a new
> upstream release. Has a patch been forwarded upstream, BTW?

I don't think so. I was part of the discussion and probably asked
Magnus, which is the patch's author and Arch Linux packager, to forward
it -- though I don't remember precisely.

Maybe you can contact Magnus about this and see if your patch apply to
the version in Arch Linux. AFAIK, the version in Arch is the latest
version and the bug is still there.

Regards
Sylvain