Re: overhaul of the debian ocaml policy

On 16/08/2010 00:00, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:

> I tend to think that putting them into METAS/ is a good way to show
> that this META is not one from upstream (i.e. distro specific).

Actually, if you want to do that, you can put a comment in the META file.
I cannot think of a better way than that.

Having to search several directories for METAS isn't a good thing, imo.
Putting META files in the same directory as the library seems to me like
the best option.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي