overhaul of the debian ocaml policy

Hi,

I think I now have a draft of an update of our policy. This work
is simply a continuation of the work started by Sylvain who did already
the splitting in policy and reference that we had discussed earlier.

My modifications in the policy mostly concern the chapter generalities
where I have refactored some stuff, to some extend the chapter on prog
packaging, and to an even lesser extend the chapter on libary packaging.
Please have a look and comment on the list, or modify directly in git
for small modifications.

git+ssh://git.debian.org//git/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/dh-ocaml.git
branch: policy-update

I am still working on the debian-ocaml-packaging-reference. This needs
more work, and I guess this will stay unfinished in the squeeze.

-Ralf.