Re: debian ocaml packaging policy

Hello,

On 05-08-2010, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
> On  0, Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Should I create a branch for that, or could it live in master?
>>

> I think that a new branch for that would be nice. And when the job is
> done, we will merge it in the master branch. That would ease the updates
> of dh-ocaml in unstable (if any needed... who knows?) while the policy
> is still not ready.

I have created the branch policy-update, that contains my 4 commits.

Note to Ralf, or anyone that will look at this: the scratch.xml files
contains pieces of XML that I have removed from the doc. Most of the
time, it was examples with deprecated usage (like -VF:OCamlABI). Feel
free to remove things from this file.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall