Re: join the team

> mehdi@dogguy.org :
>On  0, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@rktmb.org> wrote:
>> Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,
>>
>> I try to use OCaml at work and othe current small project is to
>> package that little crypt() binding:
>> http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godisrc/crypt-1.0.tar.gz
>>

>I had a quick look at the "crypt" project. It appears that the project
>is only a binding to the C crypt function. I'm not sure this deserves
>its own package in Debian (maybe for a personal use, but not directly
>in the Debian archive). I think that people can easily integrate it in
>their own project. And even more seriously (from a Debian practices
>POV), the sources don't include any information about the license nor
>any copyright statement. That would not be accepted in Debian.

I just got the benediction of Eric Stokes to take over the software.
I will include the copyright and licence files
I thought that if cryptokit did not provide something to crypt(), it
would be interesting to have one besides it. This one.

>We really enjoy welcoming new people in our team and we thank you for
>your interest in Debian and OCaml packaging. But, before, we'd like
>to see how familiar you are with Debian and more specifically with
>OCaml stuff. You can try to contribute in several ways by doing some
>bug triaging or even providing patches for bugs reported against OCaml
>packages.

Ok, I will package my crypt for a personnel project and come back.
Thank you.

                                    +261 33 11 207 36