Re: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:44:00AM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I am happy with the current state of my OCaml packages.

Thanks for the answer!

> However, I plan to upgrade some packages:
> - dh-ocaml, working on rewriting parts of the policy, should release
>   this week, hope to have the right policy/reference manual in squeeze.

And thanks a lot for this! I know it is much overdue, but I'm definitely
lacking time to take core of this myself. Ideally, we should document
the fact that dh-ocaml should be used and how it can be used. I presume
you're working on that aspects ...