Re: advi 1.8-1 uploaded to debian experimental

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 10:55:32PM +0100, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Ralf Treinen a écrit :
> > I just uploaded advi 1.8-1 to experimental. Since I am not using advi
> > myself I would appreciate if you could give it a try to check that
> > everything works as it should.
> >
> > Some remarks:
> > - I have rewritten debian/rules from scratch, using dh
>
> It seems that you overlooked the sid/master branch and the two previous
> uploads of advi (1.6.0-{14,15})... I created this branch in the first
> place because the master branch was in an unreleasable state, and yet
> bugs (and security issues) needed fixing [1].

The master branch only contains 1.6.0-14, and according to the changelog
on the master branch it was not released. So I took it as basis for the
experimental branch.

Sid is supposed to be on the master branch. How should I know when someone
has forked off a separate branch?

-Ralf.