Re: automatic mail notification of git pushes

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 03:01:25PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> I recently get these bounces. Probably due to the
> <treinen@debian.(none)> address. Any idea how this can be fixed ?

I guess you miss something like that in ~/.gitconfig

  [user]
	name = Stefano Zacchiroli
	email = zack@upsilon.cc

(If you don't want it to be global, you can set it on a per-repository
 basis, but I forgot the details on how to do that without committing
 the .gitconfig in the repo itself, check the manual for that.)