Re: Update of scripts comparing Ubuntu Lucid and Debian testing

Hello,

2010/1/13 David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org>:
> Are there a lot of differents between Debian's ocaml 3.11.1-4 and
> 3.11.1-5? Would importing 3.11.1-5 in Lucid trigger an OCaml
> transition?

To partially answer my own question, after looking at
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/debian/3.11.1-5
, it seems that only following changes have be done. I have drawn the
conclusion that those changes are not needed for Ubuntu Lucid (Lucid
is using Tcl/Tk 8.4).

2009-12-15
	Stephane Glondu
	Prepare upload to unstable  debian/3.11.1-5
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

2009-12-14
	Stephane Glondu
	Use Tcl/Tk 8.5
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

2009-12-14
	Stephane Glondu
	Update control.in
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

2009-12-14
	Stephane Glondu
	NOT RELEASED YET
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

2009-11-10
	Mehdi Dogguy
	Don't forget to close old bugreports when 3.12 will...

Regards,
david