how to recover from pristine-tar screwup?

I forgot that I had set "pristine-tar = False" in my git-buildpackage
config when I built and uploaded a new version of ocaml-sha.

I had already done a "pristine-tar commit" of the new orig.tar.gz and
pushed it to alioth, but that doesn't match what was uploaded (because
git-buildpackage rebuilt it from the upstream git branch).

What's the best way to recover from my screwup, so that future
non-sourceful uploads will be against the correct .orig tarball?