Re: licensing conditions for Core ocamldocs: currently non-free

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 02:06:53PM -0500, Ralph Douglass wrote:
> I'm added a license and copyright info to the tarball.  Hopefully this
> meets your needs.

Thanks a lot, it indeed meets the basic needs needed to redistribute the
documentation.

> As for the generation of the documentation, we don't really have
> anything to release for that at the moment.

Understood, I fear this actually inhibits the code to go into the main
Debian archive, but at least we can have a .deb package available
somewhere now.