Processed: setting package to edos-distcheck pkglab, tagging 538925

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny3
> # via tagpending
> #
> # pkglab (1.4.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Fix add-sources.py to separate binary and source file by blank line
> #    (closes: #538925).
> #
> package edos-distcheck pkglab
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'edos-distcheck', 'pkglab'
Limit currently set to 'package':'edos-distcheck', 'pkglab'

> tags 538925 + pending
Bug #538925 [edos-distcheck] add-sources.py: missing space between the two files
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)