Processed: setting package to edos-distcheck pkglab, tagging 539211

> #pkglab (1.4.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Do not use xml entities when printing version constraints unless
> #    xml mode has been required (closes: #539211).
> #
> package edos-distcheck pkglab
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'edos-distcheck', 'pkglab'
Limit currently set to 'package':'edos-distcheck', 'pkglab'

> tags 539211 + pending
Bug #539211 [edos-distcheck] edos-debcheck: partially uses xml encoding when -xml option is not used
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)