RFS: updated advi

Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
> There remains work to be done, but it will need some time. I won't be
> against any change before upload, of course, but I think it should be
> uploaded very soon.

Here is a more formal RFS. Updated changelog entry:

advi (1.6.0-14) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Ralf Treinen ]
  * Added Homepage field to debian/control file

  [ Sylvain Le Gall ]
  * Update my email address

  [ Stephane Glondu ]
  * debian/control:
    - clean up Uploaders and add myself there
    - add DM-Upload-Allowed
    - replace obsolete build-dep on x-dev (Closes: #515364)
    - remove dependencies on obsolete packages gs, xbase-clients
    - add build-dependency on dh-ocaml
    - update Standards-Version to 3.8.2
  * debian/rules:
    - rewrite from scratch using dh, bump debhelper compatibility to 7
    - do not compile and install ML examples in advi-examples, as they
      are ABI-dependent and make advi not binNMU-able
    - install examples more consistently
    - install manual in binary package advi
  * Switch packaging to git
  * Switch patches to quilt, add README.source
  * Add a patch to fix build with recent camlimages (Closes: #534020)
  * Fix typo in changelog (s/adress/address/) (thanks Lintian)
  * Switch debian/copyright to new format

 -- Stephane Glondu <steph@glondu.net>  Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:47:36 +0200

The build should be clean this time :-) A .dsc signed by me is available
there (remember, the package is in sid/{master,upstream} branches in the
git repository):

  http://glondu.net/tmp/advi_1.6.0-14.dsc

Thanks in advance,

--